This post includes Basecamp InQb8r Platform Status & Updates from September 1-14, 2019
Feature image: a graphic to help explain the use of the Growth Stack roadmap in a startup
- The Basecamp InQb8r platform is live and taking applications. I have completed the move from my personal website and built out the platform with additional functionality and taken it out of beta. For those of you that have subscribed to be notified when the platform is active, please click here here for more information about Basecamp InQb8r, which has links to the application page.
- The Pantry Concept, a retail grocery store startup modeled after successful concepts in Europe and other countries
- Pemican Food Startup – Start here for an overview of this project
- Pemican Food Startup #1: Organizing high level ideas and setting initial list of tasks and goals
- How has your brand used consumer insights to inspire product innovation?
- Pemmican Food Startup #2: develop alignment between the founder and the startup
Basecamp InQb8r Platform
Basecamp InQb8r members must be logged in to access the links below. The platform is completely operational and I have taken one startup through my process for onboarding.
All updates are recorded in the Changelog:
- Taking advice from Peter Diamandis and added to Section 8: Support a note to tap your network for people to help with your company.
- Included a new section on external leverage, Section 1: Strategy.
- Added additional resources for Dashboards (For KPIs and Metrics), Landing Pages, Funnels, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), SEO, UX/UI and Keywords & Search Phrases
- Added a checklist for setting up a brand new website with ecommerce and backend database mapping.
- Partnering and product collaborations for customer acquisition (2019)
- How Native went from $0 to a $100 Million acquisition by Procter & Gamble
- Business model details for subscription-based podcasting
- Hard cider margins and distributor information
- Generation Z & how to market to them with unique arbitrage opportunity
Data Platform Updates
- Additional Colorado-based investors added to the Resource Database.