This post includes Basecamp InQb8r Platform Status & Updates from August 1-14, 2019
Feature image: a measure of inflation from everyday retail purchases at Walmart and Target.
- Not currently taking applications with the platform move and build out work.
- Tweaks and clarifications to the Growth Stack based on some feedback.
- Finished transfer of information in from the last year, so the boards are now current with what I had been accumulating in notes and files.
Data Platform Updates
- Imported all data into resources database for the state of Colorado, which I have been building on the side over the last year.
Basecamp InQb8r Platform Fixes
- Completely moved the platform out of my personal website (where it was housed since its original launch in 2017) and onto its own domain.
- Links, navigation, domains, SSL, captchas, etc. will be checked/fixed in the next week.
- Tweaking the application and the backend database and still have formatting fixes to the Knowledge Boards.