Feature image: Fiber energy usage. This visual and additional content about it is contained in the Visual Dataset.
Marketing and sales channels can be crowded with many advertisers. It is always good practice to try and advertise in those channels that are least crowded. For example, social digital is always popular and crowded, but remnant TV spots in local markets may not, and it can be surprisingly inexpensive and effective to reach target markets using this channel. Don’t do what everyone else does, unless it is really working for you.
New Articles This Period
- What is the ROI average for e-commerce sites?
- Simple model to determine success of product sampling in e-commerce
Basecamp InQb8r Platform
Basecamp InQb8r members must be logged in to access the links below.
University Updates This Period
All updates are recorded in the Changelog:
- Section 3, Product Development: Industry, Market Conditions, Competitor & Retail Research – added link to Facebook Ad Library for competitive research
- Section 1, Strategy: Stakeholder Matrix – added this is a section.
- Section 6, Marketing: Marketing Strategy vs Tactics vs Ideas – added an article and spreadsheet model to determine success of product sampling in e-commerce
- Section 6 Marketing: Marketing Channels – one thing to ask yourself always when considering tactics and ideas: what is the least crowded channel? Consider using it over a crowded channel where everyone else is on.
Knowledgeboard Updates This Period
- none this period
Data Platform Updates This Period
- I am continually adding in new records based on my research.
Calendar Updates This Period
See Calendar for details.
- My open office hours are ongoing each week. Check the calendar and pop-in at your convenience.
Other Items Worth Sharing
The following visuals and additional content about them are contained in the Visual Dataset