This post includes Basecamp InQb8r Platform Status & Updates from December 01-15, 2019
Feature image: the most effective platform for retail sales from survey of marketers
Platform Updates Summary
We have moved away from a sharing and participatory platform where members can submit to the Knowledge Base and the databases because no one was participating and in talking to some members, they really just wanted the information.
We are focusing the platform more as a business intelligence publisher with paid subscription levels to access the content and professional services layered above that. This makes more sense given the wide range of consumer product marketplace participants that we are getting interest from, which includes startups, investors, vendors, manufacturers, service providers, government and non-profits.
Basecamp InQb8r Platform
Basecamp InQb8r members must be logged in to access the links below.
All updates are recorded in the Changelog:
Data Platform Updates
- We have added additional fields based on new data we are pulling, including: backlink counts, keyword counts and website technology spend. See here for a more detailed description of these data fields we are collecting.
- Currently has 204 resources for startups
- Currently has 197 distribution companies included across all major channels;
- We have added fields to identify which states a distributor sells into.
See Calendar for details.
- Open office hours scheduled as follows:
- Thursday, December 19, 10 am.
- Thursday, January 2, 10 am.
Other Items Worth Sharing