This post includes Basecamp InQb8r Platform Status & Updates from November 1-14, 2019
Feature image: across-the-board average conversion metrics.
Platform Updates Summary
There are more improvements to the Companies Database.
- We have added child tables for Monthly Active User (MAU), company valuation, and patents, so that we can track companies results over time, rather than getting a new number and overwriting what is in the database. Now, the table shows the most recent MAU and the history in separate fields next to it rolling up from the child table, and the most recent valuation and the history in separate fields next to it rolling up from the child table, and patents, if there is more than one tied to a company. For the Valuation, we have also added M&A revenue and EBITDA multiple fields to track those, if available.
- We combined our Investor/Acquirer child object into our Resources Database and connected it to the Companies Database.
- We added a subscription revenue yes/no field to identify if a company allows for purchases by subscription.
There were performance issues with the database so our service provider moved it to a new server on the Amazon S3 platform.
- The Basecamp InQb8r platform is live and taking applications.
Basecamp InQb8r Platform
Basecamp InQb8r members must be logged in to access the links below.
All updates are recorded in the Changelog:
- Go to customers and markets where trends have not yet caught on
- Confessions of an Amazon brand owner (2019)
- Overview on managing returns and resources and tools to do it (2019)
Data Platform Updates
- New companies added/updated with analysis. Links indicate these analysis are public: CHickPe / Parkers Organics in Food/Beverage/Supplements, Drunk Elephant in Body Care, Candor Foods, Inc in Food/Beverage/Supplements, Cannuka in Body Care, K1 Food Group in Food/Beverage/Supplements, RTIC Coolers in Apparel and Personal Accessories, Lume Deodorant in Body Care, Myro in Body Care, Mented Cosmetics in Body Care.
- New resources added/updated: CXT Investments in Seed/Angel Investor, Silas Capital in Venture Capital/Private Equity Investor,
Tengram Capital Partners in Venture Capital/Private Equity Investor, VMG Partners in Venture Capital/Private Equity Investor, Melo7 Tech Partners in Venture Capital/Private Equity Investor, Serena Ventures in Venture Capital/Private Equity Investor, Lakehouse Ventures in Seed/Angel Investor, Venture Capital/Private Equity Investor, Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator in, Education/Knowledge Base, Mentors/Advisors, Accelerator, Networking/Events/Tradeshows. Extensive list also added in M&A.
- We added our dataset of home improvement stores to the Distribution Database.
See Calendar for details.
- Open office hours scheduled as follows:
- Wednesday, November 6, 10 am.
- Tuesday, November 26, 10 am.