Eligibility and Requirements
- Consumer product startups with physical products. This includes direct-to-consumer (also called business to consumer – B2C) and/or wholesale vendors (also called business to business to consumer – B2B2C).
- All startups, including ones in the idea/pre-launch phase are encouraged to join.
- Based in Canada or the United States.
About Baseamp InQb8r
- Basecamp InQb8r was started in 2017 by Ed Soehnel, a serial entrepreneur who saw the need for an online platform to help consumer product startups develop, launch and grow. He modeled it to include components that have helped him succeed with his startups, including:
- Education that teaches the comprehensive basics to develop, launch and grow a consumer product company, while also staying current with industry and marketplace practices;
- A knowledge board that has current strategies and tactics working in the marketplace, while also helping members stay abreast of key news and trends;
- A forum for Q&A and peer-to-peer advisory;
- Data on other consumer product startups to compare and potentially model in one’s own company;
- A list of curated resources to help grow, including additional education sources, mentors/advisors, investors, vendors and events.
More about Basecamp InQb8r can be found on the About page.